Vicks First Defence
- When used at the first signs of a cold, Vicks First Defence Nasal Spray has been clinically proven to help stop a cold: it traps, inactivates and removes the cold virus. Despite your efforts if the virus still develops into a cold, it may be up to 2 days shorter and less severe than an average cold. Vicks First Defence nasal spray is a medical device.
- First Defence nasal spray works at the first signs of a cold
- Helps to stop the cold in its tracks before the symptoms get worse
- It traps, inactivates and removes the cold virus from your body, before it develops into a full blown cold
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age
- Pack size: 15ML
Aqua, Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Disodium Succinate, PCA, Phenethyl Alcohol, Zinc EDDTA, Zinc Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Aroma: (Menthol, Camphor, Eucalyptol), Sodium Saccharin)
Preparation and Usage
- Adults and children (12 years & older): Apply 2-3 sprays per nostril up to 4 times a day. Allow 4 hours between applications, no more than 4 applications in 24 hours. For best results continue to use for 2 days after symptoms subside.
- Use only as directed: Without tilting your head, insert the nozzle into your nostril, aiming the nozzle outwards in the direction of your ear. Then fully depress the pump 2 or 3 times with firm even strokes and avoid inhaling deeply. Repeat for the other nostril.