LED Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Every medicine cabinet should contain a fingertip pulse oximeter. Check your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate conveniently where ever suits you. This small and convenient tool is simple to use with accurate results, which provides advanced, non-invasive and scientific results for quantitative measurement of oxygen saturation in the body.
What is pulse oximetry?
Pulse oximetry is a non-invasive and painless test that measures your oxygen saturation level, or the oxygen levels in your blood typically used on a finger. It can rapidly detect small changes in how efficiently oxygen is being carried to the extremities furthest from the heart, including the legs, feet and arms.
Available now from Pharmadirect.ie the Fingertip pulse oximeter can be used whenever required. Just press the button, place over your finger and the results will appear on the screen within a matter of seconds.
This lightweight reader is suitable for home use but portable enough to be transported if required.
- Durable and reliable product
- 2-Direction Display that is adjustable.
- Low voltage indicator, Real-time spot-checks.
- Low power consumption.
- Low Perfusion < 0.4%
- Simple one button operation.
- Automatic power off when no signal received.
- Small and lightweight, convenient to carry or transport.
- Particular model widely used in hospital, home healthcare, community medical centre, sport healthcare etc.
- Measurement Range 35% - 100% (SpO2) and 30bpm - 250bpm (pulse rate).
- Performance SpO2 measurement range: 0%~100% Accuracy: 70%~100%: ±2% 0%~69%:
unspecified PR measurement range: 30bpm~250bpm Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater.
- Manufactured according to CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters used.
- Includes SpO2 and Pulse Rate display, bar graph display for accurate results.
- Batteries required one x AAA (not included with unit).
- Product size: 5.8* 3.2* 3.2 cm
Keep out of reach of children. Read enclosed information leaflet prior to use.