Revive Active Sachets 2 Months Supply LOW PRICE!
Buy More & Save with Pharmadirect.ie
Revive Active is a scientifically developed super supplement with 26 active ingredients delivering multiple benefits in one convenient sachet.
A super supplement that stands out with its unique formulation of vitamins and minerals combined with other nutrients such as CoQ10 and L-Arginine, Revive Active was created to help you get the most from your busy, active lifestyle.
Recommended for people with a busy lifestyle, athletes, active aging.
Whats it good for?
Energy - B12 contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism. Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Heart Health & Circulation - L - Arginine and Citrulline combine to help the body to create Nitric Oxide as well as Thiamine that contributes to the normal function of the heart.
Immune System - Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
- Super Supplement with 26 active ingredients in powder form.
- Supports energy, immune system and a healthy heart.
- Scientifically formulated with no fillers or binders.
- Enriched with C0Q10 and L-Arginine.
- Simply add to water or juice and take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- No stimulants and no added color. Contains a natural sweetener and natural flavors.
Directions for use:
Suggested usage of one sachet per day, in the morning before food.
Usage should continue for a minimum of 6 months.
This product is not suitable for Vegetarians or people who are sensitive to shellfish. Nourkrin is Gluten Free.
- Co Enzyme Q10
- L- Carnitine
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K2
- Vitamin C, E, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12
Per 100g / Per Sachet (13.28g)
- Energy KJ: 1469KJ / 195.60KJ
- Energy kcal: 346Kcal / 46.07kcal
- Protein: 82.9g / 11.03g
- Carbohydrate: 2.6g / 0.34g
- Of which Sugar: 0.5g / 0.06g
- Total Fat: 0.6g / 0.08g
- Of which Saturates: 0.5g / 0.06g
- Monosaturated Fat: 0.1g / 0.013g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g / 0.013g
- Dietary Fibre: 0.7g / 0.93g
- Sodium: 10mg / 1.33mg