3 Layer Face Mask (5 pack) - Coronavirus Alert Essential
Ear Loop Face Mask (5 pack) - Coronavirus Alert Essential
With a worldwide outbreak of the Corona-virus, face masks are an aid to avoid further spread of infection. Masks are created in a sterile environment. These masks offer efficient filtration.
The face mask offers the user long-wearing comfort for use throughout your day. These masks are designed to protect you from human contamination in your surrounding environments.
Contamination from the mouth area can spread deadly diseases and infections quickly; wearing a face mask can reduce the contact with these fluids and ensure you stay protected.
Face masks should be worn in accordance with regular hand washing and sanitising for efficient form of protection to be achieved.
How to put on and wear a face mask properly
· Clean your hands properly before you put it on.
· Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
· Tie the mask securely.
· Replace the mask as soon as it is damp.
· Do not touch the mask while wearing it - if you do, clean your hands properly.
· Do not use a damp or wet mask.
· Do not reuse a mask.
Taking a mask off
· Remove it from behind – do not touch the front of the mask
· Put it in a bin straight away
· Clean your hands properly
Size : 180mm x 90mm
ISO Class: 4-8
Layer 1 - 25gsm non-woven
Layer 2 - 25gsm Meltblown cotton
Layer 3 - 25gsm non-woven
Cocooning at the moment due to being in the at risk category. Pharmadirect gave me an excellent service with next day delivery. Will be back. Thanks to all the team.
Thank you for the prompt delivery